True to its name, this convertible, lightweight stroller is designed to accept all Graco “Click Connect” infant car seats. This means, if you have a Graco Click Connect infant car seat, you can simply place it into the LiteRider and you will hear an audible ‘click’ sound letting know it is secure and there you go, you can now wheel your baby around in a stroller!
This travel feature, together with the lightweight yet sturdy design, as well as the one-hand fold and storage latch (which keep the stroller closed when unused) is what attracts active families who are always on the go as it is just so convenient and portable to bring it around.
It is easy to find the right position for your baby to stroll comfortably due to the soft fabric and padded, two-level reclining seat. Parents love the removable child tray as it gives your baby his or her own tray, yet it is easily removable so that your baby can enter and exit the stroller easily. The two front-swivel wheels are lockable and the durable built-in suspension makes this stroller an easy manoeuvring piece anywhere.
The LiteRider keeps parents’ comfort and convenience in mind too. There are two deep cup holders for the parents’ tray and there is an extra-large, drop down storage basket so that you can reach for the item you need at all times without disturbing your child. Simply chuck in your water bottles, keys, diaper bags, shopping bags and purse into the storage basket and you will still be able to keep them all within arms’ reach.
The Graco LiteRider Click Connect comes with 4 colours, so you do not have to be stuck with the usual boring (yet durable) black!
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE GRACO LITERIDER CLICK CONNECT STROLLER
- Product dimensions: 27 x 19 x 39 inches
- Product weight: 16.8 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 40 pounds
- Color: black, grey, red, multi-color
- Wheels: front wheels swivel and lock
- 2--step brakes
PROS AND CONS OF THE GRACO LITERIDER CLICK CONNECT STROLLER
- Compatible with all same brand click connect infant car seats
- Longevity: holds up to 40 pounds so can accommodate growing baby
- 2 position recline
- Easy to fold with one hand
- Durable built in suspension
- Easy access storage basket
- Cup holder included
- Lined canopy with window
- Affordable price
- No storage latch
- Not self-standing when folded
- May topple over if hang a bag on the handles and baby is carried out from seat
- Not an umbrella stroller as it will not fold into a small package - size still pretty big when folded as tray cannot be folded
BEST DEAL ONLINE: Graco Literider Click Connect Stroller