Listening to your baby's heartbeat for the first time is indescribably magical, to say the least! Now, you can do so using a fetal doppler, also commonly known as "baby heartbeat monitor" or "heart rate monitor for pregnancy".
Find out what are some of the best the market has to offer on these handheld devices today. Most importantly, do not miss out on the amazing Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale while you're at it!
1. Top 5 Best Baby Doppler
2. Things to Look For to Find The Best Fetal Heart Doppler
Now that you have read our best fetal doppler reviews, you would more or less have an idea of which model suits you best. In any case, the best fetal doppler should have the following criteria:
1. FDA approved. Because fetal dopplers fall under Class II Devices, they fall under FDA's regulation. Any brand that is not FDA approved, discard it immediately.
2. 3mhz range. Anything less than this will not let you hear anything substantive so forget it if it's not 3mhz range.
3. Small and lightweight. This is a no brainer. You want something that is portable enough for you to carry around whenever you need it.
4. Recording function. This is not a must, but most parents would love to record the heartbeats of their unborn baby for memory's sake. Mothers also utilise this function by recording their own heartbeat to play for their baby once born for soothing effect.
5. Safety. This is a no brainer, you want a device that is safe which is why, again, having the FDA approved logo is so important. You should also follow the usage instruction strictly so as not to overheat the device.
The best fetal heartbeat monitor chosen and reviewed above fulfil all the criteria above so you can shop for them with peace of mind.
While you are at it, why not check out the following which might be of interest to you?