Comes in an array of 6 colours, the UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller is a great lightweight stroller that is ideal for quick trips.
The G-Luxe features a hand-level trigger making it easy for you to fold it with just your fingers, no foot action required. Once folded, it can stand on its own which is something appreciated by parents as it is great for storing out of the way.
In addition, it has a convenient carry strap which allow for easy transport. The fabric and seat pad are removable and machine washable so this is a great feature for hygiene purpose as accidents/spills are bound to happen around your little one! Do not worry, you can still you the stroller when the seat pad is in the wash.
You can easily adjust the reclinable seat using one hand so that your baby can sleep comfortably during naptime while you run your errands. The footrest is adjustable too to provide ultimate comfort for your baby. If the sun is shining too bright, pull out the extendable SPF 50+ sunshade to shield your child from the harmful UVA and UVB rays. Depending on the weather, you can either open or remove the canopy easily.
Lightest reclining stroller in its class
The G-Luxe has tall handlebars so that parents of all heights can have an easier push using the ergonomic handles. The cup holder included with the stroller allows you to enjoy your coffee, or any beverage, while you push the stroller with two hands. The wheels are durable and can be manoeuvred smoothly on any ground surfacer. Should you need to make any brake, with just one simple click on the wheels your stroller will be brought into a safe stop.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE UPPABABY 2015 G-LUXE STROLLER
- Product dimensions: 45 x 12 x 12 inches
- Product weight: 13.4 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 3 months to 55 pounds
- Colour: black, purple, orange, green, blue, red
- Wheels: 5.75 inches
- 1-step brakes
PROS AND CONS OF THE UPPABABY 2015 G-LUXE STROLLER
- Well padded baby seat
- Removable washable seat cover
- Can stand on its own when folded
- Adjustable footrest
- Longevity: holds up to 50 pounds so can accommodate growing baby
- Easy to fold with one hand
- Cup holder included
- Removable canopy and extendable sunshield
- Easy manoeuvrability
- Excellent customer service
- Seat can be too far back even in an upright position so baby may struggle to sit fully upright (may slide or slouch down)
- Baby can easily tug canopy down which is attached to the back with Velcro
- Some complaints on it being too bulky
BEST DEAL ONLINE: UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller