If you are looking for the best stroller for travel, urban use on public transportation such as subways, buses or taxis, or even the plane, or if you want a great stroller for quick trips to the store or in and out of your child’s school, look no further. The Zoe XL1 Sport Xtra Lightweight Stroller is your perfect choice!
Built with an aluminium frame, the Zoe XL1 has long-lasting stability comparable to other high-end strollers. The wheels are lockable and removable and their dark grey colours made this a heavy-duty stroller as it hides dirt well. The belly bar included allows child, who does not like to sit reclined, to sit upright in a safe position.
This stroller is very easy to use and manoeuvre. Parents often commend on how easy they can push the stroller around with just one hand. Taking ease and convenience to another level, it has a quick one-hand fold feature too. This is definitely a dream for mothers who now can handle the stroller easily on their own. Once folded, it can stand on its own and the canopy will not touch the wheels which is a hygiene plus.
This stroller is equipped with a large size canopy which protects your child from sun and rain. It also comes with one child cup holder and one child snack cup to keep baby well fed and hydrated. The adults’ needs are not compromised too. One parent cup holder and a large storage basket which can easily hold shopping bags, diaper bags and more are provided. What’s better is that all these are FREE!
All Zoe strollers are completely customizable. You can personalize and customize your stroller by buying any additional colours and combinations that you like and you will have one-of-a-kind, easily identifiable stroller according to your liking! The coloured wheel caps and shoulder straps can be added and removed with ease.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE ZOE XL1 SPORT XTRA LIGHTWEIGHT SINGLE STROLLER
- Product dimensions: 24 x 6 x 16 inches
- Product weight: 9 pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation: 50 pounds
- Colour customization
- Wheel type: Lockable & Removable
- Full front wheel and natural frame-flex suspensions
- Item has been tested and certified by the JPMA to have met all JPMA Certification safety requirements and conforms to ASTM F404 Safety Standards
PROS AND CONS OF THE ZOE XL1 SPORT XTRA LIGHTWEIGHT SINGLE STROLLER
- Easy to open and close (just a one hand tug)
- Very lightweight but still well-built (not flimsy)
- Easy to manoeuvre – can push with one hand
- Large canopy
- Comes with snack and cup holder
- Easy break system
- Wheels do not touch canopy when folded down
- Can stand on its own when folded down
- Buckles are easy to use – 5-point harness
- Belly bar included
- Can attach a lot of accessories
- Can easily accommodate children with size and age differences
- Can stroll through snow
- Fit through most doors
- JPMA certified
- Lifetime warranty on wheels
- Extensive colour options
- Excellent customer service
- Bar has to be taken off to close stroller so there is no strap/handle to carry it
- Backseat could be taller to accommodate bigger child
- Seat recline is quite shallow for child to sleep completely horizontally
- Child may slid down if not buckled in
- Some complains there is not enough of kick space
BEST DEALS ONLINE: Zoe X1 DELUXE Xtra Lightweight Travel Stroller